Want to Call Us?
We are here to help you, but we need Your Help in order to Help You!
Questions about adoptable pets, animal intake or surrender, or need other help:
- Email us - you will receive a faster response!
- If you would like to possibly ADOPT a pet and/or have some questions about a pet available for adoption - please fill out an online application. See more here.
- If you would like to SURRENDER a pet, please read and follow directions here. Note: If you have not done that, we simply will not have what we need to help you and your pet.
- What we offer for owner surrendered pets or abandoned/found animals: Home to Home Adoption Option, Animal Intake & Surrender, and Community Cat Management.
Please call us directly:
- If you have ADOPTED a pet from RARES.
- If you would like to SPONSOR a pet or DONATE supplies to homeless pets in rescue.
- If you filled out an APPLICATION to adopt or INTAKE SURRENDER form and have not heard from anyone within 72 hours.
- If you are from ANIMAL CONTROL or other shelter/rescue and need our help or have one of our micro-chipped pets.
- If you are a RESCUE in need of a home check in our area for one of your adoptable pets.
If you have read the above information, our phone number is 269-447-1313
THANK YOU FOR YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION OF OUR VOLUNTEERS